Registration Terms and Conditions
· Registration is required for all online bidding at Wellers Fine Art Ltd. (trading as Wellers of Guildford) (Live and Online Auctions)
· The person posting the bids online must be the person who has registered for the auction.
· Registering, you are deemed to have read and accepted Wellers of Guildford’s Terms and Conditions
· Every item sold incurs Buyers Premium (plus VAT), Internet Premium Online Bidding (plus VAT), and items marked with an * in the catalogue also carry VAT on the Hammer price
· All Lots are “Sold as Seen”
· Bidding is a commitment to buy, and all accepted bids are contracts and are considered final and non-withdrawable.
· Customers must complete the transactions by 3:30pm the day following the end of the auction.
· Customers must collect items by 3:30pm the day following the end of the auction.
· Items not paid for within the time frame will be re-sold, buyers will be charged an admin fee and their accounts may be suspended.
· Items that have been paid for but not collected by 3:30pm day following the end of the auction will only be released when the storage fees are settled.